Vermont COVID-19 Resources:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) COVID-19
- Vermont Department of Health COVID-19 Information and Updates
- Vermont Alert Sign Up
Plain Language Resources:
- About Coronavirus is a guide with simple information and icons to share about the new coronavirus. This includes a shopping list for planning a personal response. Created by TechOWL.
- Plain-Language on the Coronavirus (PDF) provides information about COVID-19 written by and for people with disabilities. This resource is available in additional formats. Created by Green Mountain Self-Advocates.
- COVID-19 information video created by the Office of Developmental Disabilities Services.
- Look after your mental health during coronavirus by the Council for Developmental Disability.
- Green Mountain Guide for Emergency Planning (PDF) is a checklist and kit for personal safety in an emergency.
American Sign Language
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 video playlist. These videos cover topics including general information, home care, risk factors, and prevention tips.
- Spanish Plain-Language on the Coronovirus created by Green Mountain Self-Advocates and translated by the California Developmental Disabilities Council.
- Vermont Department of Health Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) general information.
- COVID-19 informational videos created by Vermonters in various languages including Arabic, Dinka, French, Lingala, Nepali, Spanish, and Somali.
- Young Adult Institute COVID-19 Resources for People with I/DD, Caregivers, and Staff is a searchable database of resources that can be filtered by category or age-range.